Ensuring excellent client service delivery, working to a high level of efficiency supporting the Practice with all our inhouse processes, as well as the day-to-day office requirements.
- Support the day-to-day business operations within the Practice.
- Distribution of daily Job Sheets.
- Provide administrative support to the Management Team as required.
- Take an active part with the facility requirements of the Practice.
- Provide administrative support to Client Managers with the management of pipeline cases.
- Progress applications with product providers, advisers, clients, and other third parties to ensure that each case completes in a timely manner.
- Maintain technical competence at an appropriate level to meet the requirements of the role.
- Project a professional image in both appearance and attitude and provide quality support on time to agreed standards.
Skills & Experience
- High attention to detail.
- Faultless organisational skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone client interaction skills and ability to build rapport swiftly.
- Competent using Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times.
Other career paths.
Building long-term relationships with clients as their trusted Financial Adviser, providing holistic financial advice across a variety of investment products and services.
Supporting the Adviser in client service delivery with financial strategies, plans and products, organising technical tasks, illustrations and reports.
An integral role within our business, helping to manage the company accounts and financial records.
Business Relations Coordinator
Developing and maintaining our relationships nationwide, hosting educational and charitable events as well as working closely with our introducers and business partners.
Find out about and witness first hand the varied roles within Franklyn, whilst learning what employers in our profession look for.
Apprenticeships offer a great opportunity to earn a fair income whilst undergoing training and developing new skills.
Designed to help develop and nurture talent in the right way for a successful career in Financial Services.