At Franklyn For Mortgages we are much more than just mortgage advisers, our approach takes a more holistic view, to make sure our client’s mortgage fits perfectly with their financial position and long-term ambitions.
- An ability to prioritise and follow up on all leads that are provided to you from the business.
- A natural ability to talk and manage clients through the process of obtaining a mortgage.
- Complete a fact find, ask effective questions to ascertain financial position and expenditure.
- Assess which type of mortgage is suitable and make recommendations to our clients, providing advice and support with their decision making.
- Follow strict industry rules and guidelines and ensure you give impartial and appropriate financial advice.
- Understand the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulatory requirements and ensure you meet these.
- Confidence in dealing with third parties and work with total discretion and client confidentiality.
- Understand and provide advice on insurance-based products.
- Work effectively and efficiently with our Mortgage Support Team and other advisers.
- Closely work and build relationships with a prominent estate agency and their team.
- Review and respond in a timely manner to client requests.
- You must be flexible and charismatic when meeting clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with other professionals/key stakeholders.
- Undertake continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs.
Skills & Experience
- Be fully CeMAP qualified.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working within a Mortgage & Protection Adviser role.
- Manage time effectively with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to capture and document information and data accurately.
- Hardworking and self-motivated.
- Strong inter-personal skills both face to face and on the telephone.
- Must be able to demonstrate a passionate and caring nature for clients, colleagues, and the company.
Other career paths.
Business Relations Coordinator
Developing and maintaining our relationships nationwide, hosting educational and charitable events as well as working closely with our introducers and business partners.
An integral role within our business, helping to manage the company accounts and financial records.
Find out about and witness first hand the varied roles within Franklyn, whilst learning what employers in our profession look for.
Ensuring excellent client service delivery, working to a high level of efficiency supporting the Practice with all our inhouse processes, as well as the day-to-day office requirements.
Supporting the Adviser in client service delivery with financial strategies, plans and products, organising technical tasks, illustrations and reports.
Building long-term relationships with clients as their trusted Financial Adviser, providing holistic financial advice across a variety of investment products and services.
Apprenticeships offer a great opportunity to earn a fair income whilst undergoing training and developing new skills.
Designed to help develop and nurture talent in the right way for a successful career in Financial Services.