Supporting the Adviser in client service delivery with financial strategies, plans and products, organising technical tasks, illustrations and reports.
- Process applications accurately and record the required management information.
- Progress applications with product providers, advisers, clients, and other third parties to ensure that each case completes in a timely manner.
- Prepare portfolio valuations as requested.
- Ensure that files are complete post-sale with all required client identification documentation and necessary application forms.
- Provide administration support to the Financial Advisers/Management as required.
- Support the day-to-day business operations within the Practice.
- Maintain technical competence at an appropriate level to meet the requirements of the role.
Skills & Experience
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times.
- Work well on own tasks as well as on shared goals as part of a team.
- Manage time effectively with the ability to multi-task.
Other career paths.
Building long-term relationships with clients as their trusted Financial Adviser, providing holistic financial advice across a variety of investment products and services.
Ensuring excellent client service delivery, working to a high level of efficiency supporting the Practice with all our inhouse processes, as well as the day-to-day office requirements.
An integral role within our business, helping to manage the company accounts and financial records.
Business Relations Coordinator
Developing and maintaining our relationships nationwide, hosting educational and charitable events as well as working closely with our introducers and business partners.
Find out about and witness first hand the varied roles within Franklyn, whilst learning what employers in our profession look for.
Apprenticeships offer a great opportunity to earn a fair income whilst undergoing training and developing new skills.
Designed to help develop and nurture talent in the right way for a successful career in Financial Services.