Developing and maintaining our relationships nationwide, hosting educational and charitable events as well as working closely with our introducers and business partners.
- Help introduce, build, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage prospect referrals through uploading and logging information onto systems and keeping the introducer or business partner informed.
- Design, create, produce and distribute marketing and promotional material.
- Monitor and manage all social media platforms along with our website.
- Write and proofread creative copy.
- Assist in the organisation and coordination of all internal and external events.
- Attend events to act as a representative of FFM.
- Manage, analyse and report on KPI data from all marketing activities, using Google Analytics to help with this.
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Always demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Work well on own tasks as well as on shared goals as part of a team.
- Manage time effectively with the ability to multi-task.
- Work well in highly pressurised situations.
- Confidence in delivering presentations and leading meetings.
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) with experience of content creation apps desirable.
Other career paths.
Building long-term relationships with clients as their trusted Financial Adviser, providing holistic financial advice across a variety of investment products and services.
Supporting the Adviser in client service delivery with financial strategies, plans and products, organising technical tasks, illustrations and reports.
Ensuring excellent client service delivery, working to a high level of efficiency supporting the Practice with all our inhouse processes, as well as the day-to-day office requirements.
An integral role within our business, helping to manage the company accounts and financial records.
Find out about and witness first hand the varied roles within Franklyn, whilst learning what employers in our profession look for.
Apprenticeships offer a great opportunity to earn a fair income whilst undergoing training and developing new skills.
Designed to help develop and nurture talent in the right way for a successful career in Financial Services.