Building long-term relationships with clients as their trusted Financial Adviser, providing holistic financial advice across a variety of investment products and services.
- Provide bespoke financial advice to clients across a wide range of areas including protection, investments, pensions, inheritance tax planning and mortgages, taking into consideration the clients holistic needs and objectives.
- Conduct in-depth client reviews on a regular basis and ensure their financial objectives adapt as they change, whilst ensuring their affairs stay relevant with their changing life.
- Analyse and prepare client strategies.
- Review and respond to client requests, and ever-changing circumstances.
- Build and maintain relationships with other professionals.
- Stay abreast of legislative changes and other regulatory issues taking necessary action as required.
- Ensure that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all regulatory requirements, both internally and externally.
- Undertake continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs.
- Obtain and maintain professional qualifications in line with industry standards – minimum CII Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 4).
Skills & Experience
- Manage time effectively with the ability to multi-task.
- Confidence in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills.
- Keep calm when faced with conflicting demands and handle these effectively.
- Ability to transpose information accurately.
- Enthusiasm to help clients.
- Higher education qualification at Degree level or equivalent, or relevant industry experience.
- Proactive, organised, self-disciplined and resilient.
Other career paths.
Supporting the Adviser in client service delivery with financial strategies, plans and products, organising technical tasks, illustrations and reports.
Ensuring excellent client service delivery, working to a high level of efficiency supporting the Practice with all our inhouse processes, as well as the day-to-day office requirements.
An integral role within our business, helping to manage the company accounts and financial records.
Business Relations Coordinator
Developing and maintaining our relationships nationwide, hosting educational and charitable events as well as working closely with our introducers and business partners.
Find out about and witness first hand the varied roles within Franklyn, whilst learning what employers in our profession look for.
Apprenticeships offer a great opportunity to earn a fair income whilst undergoing training and developing new skills.
Designed to help develop and nurture talent in the right way for a successful career in Financial Services.