An integral role within our business, helping to manage the company accounts and financial records.
- Daily bank reconciliation and cash flow control.
- Inputting of sales and purchase invoices and bank statements into the accounting system.
- Management and maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Processing of monthly accounting journals.
- Production of month end management accounts.
- Preparation and submission of payroll requests and arrangement of payment.
- Regulatory pension contributions processing.
- Assisting the production of yearly cash flow and P&L projections, working closely with the Finance Manager.
Skills & Experience
- A Level or equivalent – Maths desirable.
- Minimum 9 GCSEs grade 5 or above – including English and Maths.
- Previous experience in basic accounting would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Competent using Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
Other career paths.
Building long-term relationships with clients as their trusted Financial Adviser, providing holistic financial advice across a variety of investment products and services.
Supporting the Adviser in client service delivery with financial strategies, plans and products, organising technical tasks, illustrations and reports.
Ensuring excellent client service delivery, working to a high level of efficiency supporting the Practice with all our inhouse processes, as well as the day-to-day office requirements.
Business Relations Coordinator
Developing and maintaining our relationships nationwide, hosting educational and charitable events as well as working closely with our introducers and business partners.
Find out about and witness first hand the varied roles within Franklyn, whilst learning what employers in our profession look for.
Apprenticeships offer a great opportunity to earn a fair income whilst undergoing training and developing new skills.
Designed to help develop and nurture talent in the right way for a successful career in Financial Services.